Friday 14 February 2014

BRAINSTORMING IDEAS

I am thinking about 27 different images on each images that I want each person to produce and I am thinking about brainstorming different ideas of what could be asked for each image. I want a range from the very specific to the very broad. I will specify that the images should always be taken in a landscape format and that the images should not contain themselves.

  1. Beauty
  2. Photograph the shoes you wear the most 
  3. Two green objects next to each other
  4. Your bedroom
  5. Your kitchen cupboard
  6. Food
  7. Fire... or Heat or Warm? 
  8. A circle
  9. The letter P
  10. Fun
  11. Lines
  12. Go into the next room and photograph the first object you see
  13. 6 of something
  14. Put the camera on the floor and take a picture
  15. What you do the most
  16. Something beginning with E and something beginning with L next to each other
  17. Busy
  18. 2
  19. The contents of your bag
  20. Nature
  21. Something purple and something round
  22. Point the camera up and take a picture
  23. Take a picture of the next person you see
  24. Something wet or moist?
  25. Something brown
  26. Something small next to something big
  27. Love
  28. An obsession
  29. Hair
  30. Something weird
  31. Photograph your front door
  32. Life
  33. Reflection
  34. Take a picture out of the window from the highest floor you can
  35. A body part
  36. Something that gives you pleasure
I have been updating this list the past few days as things come to me, from this list I will now formulate the set of instructions that I will give to my subjects. 

No comments:

Post a Comment