Thursday 6 February 2014

THINKING ABOUT IDEA 1

I am currently thinking further into my ideas to hopefully finally come to the decision of which project to move on with. For Idea 1, the outcome would be very specific as I would be telling the subjects what to photograph with a detailed step by step list of what to do. Before making a final decision, I thought it would work well if I began to brainstorm ideas of what I could get them to photograph. With this idea, I don't think it is necessarily that important as to the exact subjects I get them to photograph, the images could potentially be of quite banal things but the interest will lie in what they do with these steps and as a viewer we will see what we can take from these images to interpret who they are and what they are about.

Ideas

  • A portrait of the person you love the most
  • Point the camera down towards you feet and photograph what you are wearing on them
  • A close up of two green objects next to each other
  • The font cover of what you are reading at the moment
  • A close up of a pattern you like
  • etc. 
There is something I like about this idea, but it just feels as though there is something missing. Something that honestly, I don't feel all that interesting. I  think I will carry on looking into this idea and the other ideas. 

No comments:

Post a Comment